- Updates the methodology for testing of biological efficieny of pesticides in forestry in conformity with the principles of good experimental practice.
- Prepares and experiments used to assess the biological efficiency of pesticides on forest protection (insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, rodenticides, arboricidy, repellents, pheromones, biological products, etc.).
- Conduct tests of biological efficiency, based on the methodologies EPPO and serves as a basis for the registration procedure.
- Sets out the rate of application, deadlines of application, the best application techniques and technological processes.
- Issued in partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture of Czech Republic “List of authorized forest protection products“. It is developed on the basis of publication “List of authorized plant protection products and other means of plant protection” which, in conformity with the provisions of § 39 in the Act No 326/2004 Coll., on
Phytosanitary Care and on amendments to some of the related laws, as amended, issued by the Central Institute for Supervising and Testing in Agriculture. “List of authorized forest protection products” is published once every two years.
Forestry and Game Management Research Institute Jíloviště-Strnady
To the attention of … (name)
CZ-156 04 Praha 5 – Zbraslav