Workshop aimed at the red yew management
On August 4-5, 2022, the Děčín Forest Office, p. o. and Forestry and Game Management Research Institute, v. v. i., with the support of the Czech Republic Ministry of Agriculture, organized the workshop „RED YEW MANAGEMENT“.
An attempt to create a broader platform facilitating mutual cooperation, exchange of contacts, current information and empirical experience between various organizations deputies having been professionally or voluntarily dealing with the management of domestic populations of the highly endangered, specially protected red yew, it was the aim of this workshop.
All presentations are possible to be downloaded below:
- Red yew – a neglected native tree of our forests, possibilities and problems of its utilization in forest management (in Czech)
- Red yew population in Křivoklát, its cultivation and repatriation (in Czech)
- Status and management of red yew in the CHKO Jizerské hory (in Czech)
- Status and management of red yew in the Podyjí National Park (in Czech)
- Status, management and monitoring of red yew in the CHKO Lužické hory (in Czech)
- Genetic differentiation and structure of selected important red yew populations in the Czech Republic with regards to the replenishment of clones to registered seed orchard in the Lužické hory Mts. (in Czech)